1. Outside the stadium is ugly, but inside is great.
2. Annoying bubble machine while you standing line to get tickets rains soap bubbles on you.
3. Sold out with a claimed 8,044, but the seats were full, the concourses were full, and the picnic tables out by the outfield were full. I think they stopped counting at 8,044 to fool the fire marshal.
4. Crowd was very loud and very enthusiastic.
5. They had a "Hold Up Your Baby" contest.
6. Despite being top of the Eastern League, they pretty much got mercy-ruled.
7. Fireworks after the game - day 2.